Mini-Storage vs. Professional Records Storage Center
First, consider your costs. A typical mini warehouse 10 x 10 room is about $80.00 per month, with no real security and no services. You can only get about 100 boxes in that size room. For the same price, you can store about 225 boxes with Access and have service, tracking and security. Don’t forget the time expense your office incurs when employees travel and lift heavy boxes.
Our service includes the following, and much more:
- Lower cost over mini-storage.
- Secure, clean, access-controlled and orderly managed storage environment
- Mini-storage does not offer the security and safety of a Managed Records Center
- File retrieval and delivery conveniently available based on customer need
- Authorized access controlled by client and computerized authentication system
- Places the responsibility for locating containers or files on Access Records staff, rather than on valuable client employee time
- Saves you valuable employee time from having them driving to and from the mini-storage space for retrieving and refilling your records. Does your insurance cover employees driving and lifting
- No more buying or building racks in the mini to try to maximize space
- Helps minimize possible employee injury, worker compensation and lost productivity associated with container in-house self-storage and employee retrieval injuries
- Pest-controlled container/file folder storage facility
- Access Records employees are background checked and confidentiality affidavits on file
- Unlimited expansion of your records storage. No need to negotiate for additional space, which could be separate from your current location
- Full-time, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff to support all your storage needs or questions
- After-hours, weekends and holiday pickup or delivery upon customer demand
- You never know what is stored next door to your confidential records
Our service goes far beyond just storage!
We offer total peace of mind
Access Records Storage, Inc. has been serving customers since 1991. For over 20 years we have helped Central Florida companies save time and money, while enjoying increased efficiency and peace of mind.
Over 150 companies, large and small, trust us to manage more than 90,000 boxes of important and confidential records. Most importantly, whether you need to store thousands of boxes or only a few, we guarantee you the same dedicated customer service we guarantee every client.
Please contact us today for a free consultation and let us show you how we can save you time, money, and labor.