Why use Access Records Storage?
Consider these questions:
- Where are your inactive records stored now?
- Do you have unsightly stacks of boxes in a back room or scattered about your entire building?
- Do your employees waste time traveling to a hot, dusty mini-warehouse when they could be doing more productive work?
- Are you still climbing into the attic with boxes in hand?
- How much is your current system costing you?
- What is your liability when employees travel or carry boxes?
- Are your records secure and confidential?
- Can you determine the location of any box instantly?
Consider these benefits:
- We supply tracking, delivery, security, 24-hour burglar and fire monitoring and much more. We also offer secure records destruction and document imaging technologies.
- No matter where you have your records now, storing them with Access is safer, less expensive and more efficient.
- Computerized Bar coded inventory
- Retention Dates and Destruction Service (In house shredding)
- Individual File Retrieval
- Storage Containers
- Full Security with State-of-the-art Record Storage Building
- Each employee is insured and signs a confidentiality agreement.
- Only authorized personnel are allowed into the warehouse.
- Client authorizes which of their personnel can access their records. Individual security codes are available.
- Vehicles are secured when drivers are not present.
- Our facility is equipped with a complete fire, heat and smoke-detection system, and with surveillance cameras and motion detectors everywhere!
- Our hard-copy area is protected by an Early Suppression Fast Response sprinkler system, which meets or exceeds all ISO and NPFA requirements.
We offer total peace of mind
Access Records Storage, Inc. has been serving customers since 1991. For over 20 years we have helped Central Florida companies save time and money, while enjoying increased efficiency and peace of mind.
Over 150 companies, large and small, trust us to manage more than 90,000 boxes of important and confidential records. Most importantly, whether you need to store thousands of boxes or only a few, we guarantee you the same dedicated customer service we guarantee every client.
Please contact us today for a free consultation and let us show you how we can save you time, money, and labor.Important: If you store your records with Iron Mountain Records Storage, we can save you 33% or more! Call us today for a quick no-obligation comparison.